Designer Pet Carriers – A Few Special Uses Of A Dog Bag
A pet dog may hate his/her carrier bag in the beginning. There is nothing uncommon in it because dogs need training to get accustomed to these carriers. Some people don’t take their pets with them when they travel. These individuals don’t even need to worry about purchasing a dog carrier, but you aren’t one of them. You own a dog carrier. You and Fido often set out on exciting adventures. However, you believe that there aren’t any other uses of the dog carrier. The information provided here will change your perspective. You will several new purposes for that stylish dog carrier that you have.
1. Spending time with neighbors: Indeed, you can’t take your dog everywhere you go. So, you leave your pooch with your dog-loving friends sometimes. Adjusting to a new environment, even for a few hours can be quite difficult for your pet. In such a situation, you can make use of designer pet carriers bought from Posh Puppy Boutique. Place your doggie’s favorite treats, playthings and a blanket inside the carrier. You will notice that your pet doesn’t want to come out of the bag. If you leave him like that at your friend’s house, they won’t get a chance to complain.
2. For long drives: There was a time when pet dogs didn’t have to wear seat-belts while riding shotgun. Today, you can’t do it. You have to strap your pet to the front seat with the seat-belt. However, most dogs don’t feel comfortable about it. One of the designer dog carriers comes to save the day again. These bags have holes through which your pet can poke his/her head out and watch the streets. As long as you drive carefully and responsibly, nothing will happen to you or Fido.
3. Seeing the pet doctor: Dogs or any other pet creature remain a bit hesitant when they have to visit the vet. Besides, the visiting room of a pet doctor is generally full of contaminants and germs. So, use the pet carrier to take your dog to the animal specialist. It will prevent your pal from spreading his/her germs or picking the ones left by anybody else’s pet. The bag’s purpose is to create a sense of security, and it does so perfectly.
4. In hotel rooms: Pets hate it when you leave them locked inside the pet carrier bag inside a hotel room. However, you can’t help yourself from doing it. After all, you can’t let your four-legged buddy to rip off the pillows or peeing on the curtains. If your doggie loves his/her carrier, then you can let go of your guilty conscience. Use it to contain your pet while you go to the bathroom or leave the room for a while to meet the concierge.
5. During emergencies: It is one of the most important side-use of a pet carrier, but you should do it as less as possible. In case you have visitors at your home who don’t like dogs, you can use the carrier to contain him. Of course, anyone who doesn’t have a large house has to resort to this trick. Otherwise, you can just leave Fido to run around in a different room while you tend to your guests in the hall.
The bottom line
Now you know about a few more uses of a pet carrier besides its general purpose. However, you need to train your pet well before you can resort to any one of these. If you know about any other way of using a dog bag, then don’t forget to share it.
- Tags: designer dog carriers
- Posh Puppy Boutique