Travel Calm is a natural solution for travel shy dogs.
Applications: use as needed to help relieve upset
stomach, and other signs of travel sickness, such as restlessness,
drooling, panting and whimpering during all forms of travel.
Easy to use:
spray onto fingertips to massage the dog's outer ears or abdomen,
lightly mist the dog's favorite blanket or bedding, or inside a travel
Ingredients: water, polysorbate 20
(emulsifier); pure essential oils of bergamot, tangerine, lavender,
geranium, ginger, marjoram, and ylang ylang; potassium sorbate
Effective: recommended by dog lovers
and professionals to relieve restlessness, drooling, panting,
whimpering and tummy upset during travel in over 90% of dogs.
Water-based: won't stain clothing or make fur sticky
Safe: family and puppy friendly (from 8 weeks), packaged in a BPA free container, made in the USA
Depending on the degree of restlessness and stomach upset, the size and
age of a dog, 2 to 4 mists are generally needed. With about 600 mists
per bottle, calm travel with your dog can cost less than 10¢ per use.
Compare Travel Calm to other travel aids:
- Safely diluted for use as needed with pets and family over 8 weeks old.
- Fast acting and easy to use, smells good.
- Leaves no sticky or messy residues left on fur, cloth or skin.
- Recognized by users as the most effective solution when compared to more costly devices or aids.
- Natural ingredients are time-tested for safety.
- Nontoxic, nonirritating, no drugs, nothing ingested.
- Fosters a bonding experience through touch and scent.
- Multiple users can simultaneously benefit from a single product purchase.
- Made in the USA, packaged in BPA-free recyclable containers.