Lavender essential oil helps naturally relax and calm your dog, disinfects the skin, diminishes hair loss and leaves the dog happy and refreshed.Lavender oil also helps ward off fleas and mosquitoes naturally and calm dog’s skin after bug bites.
Dog parents: wet the coat with warm water and rub the sponge on the coat. leather and massage the dog for 2 minutes to allow essential oil do its wonders. rinse well and repeat if needed.
Use Dog Fashion Spa lavender coat spray to help your dog smell great in between baths and benefit from lavender and eucalyptus essential oil.
made in the U.K.
Dog Fashion Spa essential calming oils have been developed by leading experts in canine aromatherapy to naturally help relax and calm uneasy dogs.
* Bergamot oil eases stress, tension, and fears
* Tangerine peel helps relax the dog
* Lavender flowers have instant calming and relaxation effects on dogs
* Ginger root helps nervous dogs' upset stomachs
* Rose geranium promotes stability and balance
* Ylang ylang flowers temper dog fear, anger, and jealousy
* Marjoram leaf brings warming effects, cools down the sensations, relieves dog anxiety and tension, and helps relax dog's muscles
Dog parents: apply this blend of precious oils to your fingers and gently massage inside the dog's ears. Must have for uneasy/anxious dogs. Essential for dogs who travel. Try using the oils on yourself to relax with your dog!
Formulated with: pure essential oils of bergamot and tangerine peel, lavender flower, ginger root, rose geranium, ylang ylang flower, and marjoram leaf mixed with liquid coconut oil
Made in the U.S.A. 0.35oz