Buzz Guard helps improve your dog’s comfort during outdoor activities.
Applications: use as needed during activities such
as walking, camping, hiking, boating, dog sports training and
competition; and just having a good time in the great outdoors.
Easy to use:
spray onto hands to massage the dog's outer ears, back of head,
abdomen, legs and tail, or by spraying on a bandana placed around the
Ingredients: water, polysorbate 20
(emulsifier); neem seed oil; pure essential oils of citronella, fir,
geranium, rosewood, basil and myrrh; potassium sorbate (preservative).
favorably field-tested in a variety of settings, from woodlands to
wetlands, to be effective in improving your dog’s outdoor comfort during
daytime and evening hours.
Water-based: won't stain clothing or make fur sticky
Safe: family and puppy friendly (from 8 weeks), packaged in a BPA free container, made in the USA
Depending on the size of a dog and the setting of the activity, several
mists may be needed to cover exposed fur or skin. With about 600 mists
per bottle, outdoor comfort generally costs less than 50˘ per use.
Compare Buzz Guard to spot-on and other natural products:
- Safely diluted for use as needed with pets and family over 8 weeks old
- Favorably reviewed for equine use.
- Easy to use and smells good.
- Leaves no messy, sticky or harmful residues on fur, cloth or skin.
- Recognized by users as effective for up to 5 hours in a variety of both indoor and outdoor settings.
- Natural ingredients are time-tested for safety.
- Nontoxic, nonirritating.
- No chemical pesticides or pyrethrins.
- Made in the USA, packaged in BPA-free recyclable containers.