Guard Well helps dogs find relief from skin irritations and environmental irritants.
Applications: use as needed after exposure to lawn
or pool chemicals, environmental irritants, viruses, bacteria, cold dry
air, or long-term use of medications.
Easy to use:
spray onto fingertips to massage the dog's outer ears or abdomen,
lightly mist the dog's favorite blanket or bedding, or directly onto
Ingredients: water, polysorbate 20
(emulsifier); pure essential oils of niaouli, ravensare and
frankincense; potassium sorbate (preservative).
recommended by dog lovers and professionals to help relieve itching,
swelling, skin problems, and other minor illnesses in over 90% of dogs.
Water-based: won't stain clothing or make fur sticky
Safe: family and puppy friendly (from 8 weeks), packaged in a BPA free container, made in the USA
Depending on the degree of irritation, the size and age of a dog, 2 to 4
mists are generally needed. With about 600 mists per bottle, nurturing
your dog’s health can cost less than 10˘ per use.
Compare Guard Well to other skin and allergy aids:
- Safely diluted for use as needed with pets and family over 8 weeks old.
- Multiple uses for skin and respiratory problems with a single product purchase.
- Fast acting and easy to use, smells good.
- Leaves no sticky or messy residues left on fur, cloth or skin.
- Recognized by users as an effective solution for skin and respiratory ailments when used alone or with other remedies.
- Natural ingredients are time-tested for safety.
- Nontoxic, nonirritating, no antibiotics or alcohol, nothing ingested.
- Made in the USA, packaged in BPA-free recyclable containers.