Canine Calm helps dogs relax during fearful or unsettling times.
Applications: use as needed to help soothe dogs
during thunderstorms, fireworks, loud noises, training, competitions,
adoptions, holidays, bath time, clinic or boarding visits, and other
Easy to use: spray onto fingertips
to massage the dog's outer ears or abdomen, lightly mist the dog's
favorite blanket or bedding, or inside a travel crate.
water, polysorbate 20 (emulsifier); pure essential oils of bergamot,
tangerine, lavender, geranium, marjoram, and ylang ylang; potassium
Effective: recommended by
dog lovers and professionals to relieve whimpering, cowering, trembling,
panting, pacing, drooling, barking, shaking, vomiting and other signs
of stress in over 90% of dogs.
Water-based: won't stain clothing or make fur sticky
Safe: family and puppy friendly (from 8 weeks), packaged in a BPA free container, made in the USA
Depending on the degree of upset, the size and age of a dog, 2 to 4
mists are generally needed. With about 600 mists per bottle, calming
your dog can cost less than 10¢ per use.
Compare Canine Calm to other calming aids:
- Safely diluted for use as needed with pets and family over 8 weeks old.
- Fast acting and easy to use, smells good.
- Leaves no sticky or messy residues left on fur, cloth or skin.
- Recognized by users as the most effective solution when compared to more costly devices or aids.
- Natural ingredients are time-tested for safety.
- Nontoxic, nonirritating, no drugs, nothing ingested.
- Fosters a bonding experience through touch and scent.
- Multiple users can simultaneously benefit from a single product purchase.
- Made in the USA, packaged in BPA-free recyclable containers.