Our Kensington series 20" high and 30" high Free Standing gates have a unique sliding width adjustment feature which makes their width easily expandable without the use of tools!
Available in two sizes (Small) which is perfect for doorways adjusts from 28" to 48" wide and (Large) which adjusts from 39.25 up to 72" wide.
The gate legs rotate so that the gate can be compactly stored under a sofa or in a closet when not in use. The wide leg base prevents tipping and the Free Standing design means that no installation is necessary.
These gates are handcrafted of mortise and tenon construction without the use of nails, pins or screws and the beautiful finishes are applied with care and attention to detail to ensure lasting durability.
In our 20" gates, the 42103 wood/wire version is available in a beautiful medium cherry finish and the all wood version is available in medium cherry, mahogany, black and warm white.20" Kensington Features:
- Beautiful poplar hardwood construction.
- Lasting durability through top quality mortise & tenon joinery.
- Free standing design—no mounting installation is necessary.
- All wood versions are available in eco-friendly water based finish options: Warm White, Mahogany, Black (Wire versions available in Cherry finish only).
- Wide leg base prevents tipping.
- Easy sliding width adjustment requires no tools—just slide to desired width and set in place.
- Large adjusts from 39¼” to 72”. Small adjusts from 28” to 48” wide.
- 1¾” spacing on wood gates and 1¼” spacing on wood/wire provides effective containment for most breeds.